110mm Ring Seal Soil System is Manufactured in PVC-U (unplasticised polyvinyl chloride) to BS EN 1401-1: 1998 / BS4660: 2000.
- Provides an efficient means of waste water drainage and foul discharge from appliances.
- Manufactured in PVC-U to give a strong and durable product, lightweight and easy to work with and suitable for high temperature waste discharge.
- Fittings have an aesthetic modern look, are compact in size yet remain within the British Standard specification.
- Push-Fit joint through an innovatively designed seal and snap cap system.
- Comprehensive range of fittings to suit most installations and which integrate with all FloPlast Above and Below Ground Drainage Systems.
- Colours Available: White, Black, Grey.
Soil Socket Detail
- FloPlast Socketed Soil Pipe incorporates the latest blown end technology. The easy fit rubber seal is held in place via a circular plastic insert allowing for retention of the seal in transit and a perfect connection for jointing.
- All Push-Fit soil fittings have a captive seal and snapcap which are designed to be user-friendly - no sharp edges, and with space restrictions in mind, allow for an easy fit connection. The seal is double ribbed, and the sockets incorporate a recessed area to provide space for the rubber seal to locate as the pipe is inserted, forming a high-capacity pressure joint.